74 Acre Riverfront Property – a Golden Opportunity
Whole property offered at $750,000
OR other options include:
58 acres at $350,000 with 427ft River Front 14 Acres at $429,00 with 1,200ft River Front and Fixer House
Take the Drone Flight and See the Property from Above
Once in a great while a property comes available that is so unique and offers so many possibilities that the only limit is ONES IMAGINATION.
- Four legal parcels with over 1,600ft of river frontage along the North fork of the Cosumnes River.
- Substantial El Dorado County credits for both building and traffic fees
- Seventy four acres (Please note parcel five, home with pool, shown on the parcel map and in the drone flight, has been sold)
- Over a quarter mile of riverfront along the North Fork of the Cosumnes River
- Gorgeous granite swimming holes, sandy beaches and great fishing.
- Easy access
- Power at property
- Substantial credits for both traffic and building fees
Other Parcel Options as Follows:
While my preference would be to sell the Bucks Bar Ranch as a whole and as listed above, the below configuration is offered to open this beautiful property up to those seeking less land while still enjoying substantial river front: Parcels 1 and 4: 58 acres with 427 feet of river front with direct access to nearly a MILE of RIVER FRONT BLM @ $350,000 Parcels 2 and 3: 14 acres with 1,200 feet of river frontage include a 1,300sq ft fixer house @ $429,000 Please Note: this configuration still allows the buyer to sell off parcels individually after the completion of purchase.
Rumor has it Dan Carson, Kit Carson’s brother, was the original owner of THE BUCKS BAR RANCH. As Kit guided folks across the Sierra Nevada one of their last obstacles was the Consumnes River. So Dan and some fellow entrepreneurs constructed a toll bridge that became quite famous and made The Bucks Bar Ranch a piece of history.
The property is two and a half hours from San Francisco and one hour from Tahoe. In only a fifteen minute drive you will find yourself in HISTORIC BUSTLING PLACERVILLE. You are also in the center of Eldorado County’s wine growing area.
The property backs to hundreds of acres of Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and is mostly riverfront.
You can be spring skiing in Tahoe and one hour and later be sipping some of the area’s fabulous Zinfandel with your toes in the sand of your private river frontage, or, perhaps you’ll be saddling up the horses for a ride into hundreds of acres of surrounding BLM property.
There is also an older Farm House and Barn on the property – ideal for a caretaker or a place to hang your hat while you build your dreams.
- Parcels can be sold off separately as per configurations listed above in the December 14 update.
- Full Broker Cooperation.