A Golden Opportunity
Being Offered at $750,000
- Four legal parcels with over 1,600′ of river frontage along the North fork of the Consumnes River.
- Substantial El Dorado County credits for both building and traffic fees
Take the Drone Flight and See the Property from Above
Once in a great while a property comes available that is so unique and offers so many possibilities that the only limit is ONES IMAGINATION.
- Seventy four acres – Four legal parcels -click here for parcel maps
(Please note parcel five, home with pool, shown on the parcel map and in the drone flight, has been sold)
- Over a quarter mile of riverfront along the North Fork of the Consumnes River
- Gorgeous granite swimming holes, sandy beaches and great fishing.
- Easy access
- Power at property
- Several buildings including a home with a pool
- Substantial credits for both traffic and building fees
Rumor has it Dan Carson, Kit Carson’s brother, was the original owner of THE BUCKS BAR RANCH. As Kit guided folks across the Sierra Nevada one of their last obstacles was the Consumnes River. So Dan and some fellow entrepreneurs constructed a toll bridge that became quite famous and made The Bucks Bar Ranch a piece of history.
The property is two and a half hours from San Francisco and one hour from Tahoe. In only a fifteen minute drive you will find yourself in HISTORIC BUSTLING PLACERVILLE. You are also in the center of Eldorado County’s wine growing area.
The property backs to hundreds of acres of Bureau of Land Management (BLM), is mostly riverfront and includes three GOLD CLAIMS. At $1,600 per ounce, Sierra Gold is once again BIG BUSINESS. For the amateur prospector or real pros, this puts a capital P in Possibilities!
The property is already split into FOUR LEGAL PARCELS, each with their own assessors parcel number, all with easy access and four parcels having their own river frontage. The property is ideal for a Family Estate, Retreat Center, or Guest Ranch. There are also building credits for three additional buildings saving tens of thousands in county fees.
You can be spring skiing in Tahoe and one hour and later be sipping some of the area’s fabulous Zinfandel with your toes in the sand of your private river frontage, or, perhaps you’ll be saddling up the horses for a ride into hundreds of acres of surrounding BLM property.
There is also an older Farm House and Barn on the property – ideal for a caretaker or a place to hang your hat while you build your dreams.
- Parcels can be sold off separately.
- Full Broker Cooperation.